High frequency PCB
Fumax -- A high quality service provider. We haverich experience in manufacturing Aluminium PCB with high thermal conductivity.
The product range of High frequency PCB that Fumax can offer：
* Able to supply very long LED PCB (Aluminum base material) up to a length of 1500mm.
* Rich experience in process special drill hole such as Countersink & Counterbore (Spotface) Hole.
* Aluminum or copper based material its max thickness is up to 5.0mm
* No MOQ for prototypes and trial order. Elastic order rules support many engineers.
* Aluminium thickness:（1.5mm）;
* FR4 dielectric thickness（100 micron）;
* Copper thickness:（35 micron）;
* Overall thickness（1.635mm）;
* Thickness tolerance（+/- 10%）;
* Sides of copper（single）;
* Thermal conductivity（2.0W/mK )）;
* Flammability rating（94V0）；
Advantage of High frequency PCB:
* Environmentally Friendly -- Aluminum is non-toxic and recyclable. Manufacturing with aluminum is also conducive to conserving energy due to its ease of assembly. For printed circuit board suppliers, using this metal helps maintain the health of our planet.
* Heat dissipation -- High temperatures can cause severe damage to electronics, so it is wise to use a material that can help dissipate heat. Aluminum can actually transfer heat away from vital components, thus minimizing the harmful effect it could have on the circuit board.
* Higher durability -- Aluminum provides strength and durability to a product that ceramic or fiberglass bases cannot. Aluminum is a sturdy base material that can reduce accidental breakage during manufacturing, handling, and everyday use.
* Lightweight -- For its incredible durability, aluminum is a surprisingly lightweight metal. Aluminum adds strength and resilience without adding on any additional weight.
Aluminum PCB is one type of metal core printed circuit board (MCPCB), widely be used in LED lighting industry.
* Audio device: Input, output amplifier, balanced amplifier, audio amplifier, pre-amplifier,power amplifier.
* Power Supply: Switching regulator, DC / AC converter, SW regulator, etc.
* Communication electronic equipment: High-frequency amplifier, filtering appliances,transmitter circuit
* Office automation equipment: Motor drive, etc.
* Automobile: Electronic regulator, ignition, power supply controller, etc.
* Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply devices, etc.
* Power Modules: Inverter, solid state relays, rectifier bridges.
* Lamps and lighting: As the advocated promotion of energy-saving lamps, a variety of colorful energy-saving LED lights are well received by the market, and aluminum pcb used in LED lights also begin large-scale applications.