Incoming Quality Control.
Fumax quality team will check component quality to ensure no bad parts will go through the production process.
In fumax, all materials must be verified and approved before going to the warehouse. Fumax Tech establishes strict verifying procedures and working instructions to control the incoming. Furthermore, Fumax Tech owns various precise inspection instruments and equipment to guarantee the capability to rightly judge whether the verified material is good or not. Fumax Tech applies a computer system to manage materials, which guarantees that materials are used by first-in-first-out. When one material gets close to expiry date, the system will issue a warning, which ensures that materials are used up before expiry or verified before use.
IQC, with full name of Incoming Quality Control, refers to the quality confirmation and inspection of the purchased raw materials, parts or products, that is, the products are inspected by sampling when the supplier sends the raw materials or parts, and the final judgment is made whether the batch of products is accepted or returned.
1. Main Inspection Method
(1) Appearance inspection: generally use visual inspection, hand feel, and limited samples.
(2) Dimensional inspection: such as cursors, sub-centres, projectors, height gauges and three-dimensional.
(3) Structural feature inspection: such as tension gauge and torque gauge.
(4) Characteristic inspection: use testing instruments or equipment.
2. QC Process
IQC ⇒ IPQC(PQC) ⇒ FQC ⇒ OQC
(1) IQC: Incoming Quality Control--For incoming materials
(2) IPQCS: In Process Quality Control--For production line
(3) PQC: Process Quality Control--For Semi-finished products
(4) FQC: Final Quality Control--For finished products
(5) OQC: Out-going Quality Control--For products to be shipped