IC (integrated circuit) :An Integrated Circuit is defined as a circuit which contains elements that are inseparable and interconnected electrically in such a way that the IC cannot be divided for the purpose of commerce and construction. A myriad of technologies can be used to construct such a circuit.
(1) Processor: CPU, MCU, DSP, FPGA, CPLD (from Echelon / Adesto,Texas Instruments,Silicon Labs,Renesas Electronics and etc)
(2) Memory: DRAM, SRAM, EEPROM, FLASH (from Micron, Kioxia America,SanDisk, Adesto Technologies and etc)
(3) Digital IC: Buffers,Driver, Trigger, Latches, Register, Transceiver(from Diodes Incorporated,Texas Instruments,Epson ICs,and etc)
(4) Monitor IC: Power management, Regulator/Reference Voltage, Operational Amplification, Voltage Comparison(from Analog Devices / Linear Technology,Texas Instruments, Microchip Technology, Infineon Technologies and etc)
(5) Logical IC: Gate, Coder, Decoder, Counter, Level translator (from Nexperia, Skyworks Solutions, Inc.,Analog Devices, Lattice,Skyworks Solutions, Inc.and etc)
(6) Micro wave: Separation, power divider, coupled, phase shift, resonate, circulator (from Vicor,Midwest Microwave / Cinch Connectivity Solutions, Qorvo and etc)
(7) Mixed-signal: interface, clock, ADC, DAC, ASIC, Custom IC (from Microchip Technology, Renesas / IDT,Toshiba and etc)