To further protect your valuable brand and product copyright, Fumax business team can help you with following important process:
1. Register your trade mark in China.
2. Apply Chinese patent under your name.
Fumax team can consistently monitor if your trade mark or patent got conflicted by any other parties. Will provide you with report at regular basis.
How to do China trademark registration?
It is easy and not easy. A trademark is a sign that serves the specific and primary purpose of identifying the goods or services of a producer, which allowing the consumers to distinguish goods or services of one producer from those of another.
Everyone knows that the globalization is strongly connected each other in different areas, for communication, travelling worldwide, business developing. We expose ourselves in short time by internet, same as our products or services do. Protecting your own mark or brand image is seriously important, not only in your local market, but also worldwide. China takes very important role in worldwide economy with its hugh marketplace. This is why you need register trademark in China right now.
China is a first-to-file country. It means that the person who register the trademark first, who will get all the rights to distribute and sell products to China.
How to apply for a patent in China?
For foreigners, foreign enterprises and other foreign organizations with permanent residence or registered office in China, they can enjoy the same treatment as Chinese citizens in regards to applying for patents and patent protection.
For foreigners, foreign enterprises and other foreign organizations without habitual residence or registered office in China, they may also apply for patents but they will have to meet one of the following 3 conditions:
1. Agreement concluded between the country to which the applicant belongs and China.
2. International treaty to which both countries are part of.
3. China and the country to which the applicant belongs are on the basis of the principle of reciprocity.
1. The applicant submits the application and required documents by hand delivery or online and and pay fees.
2. The CNIPA receives the application and conducts preliminary examination (applications for inventions need substantive examination).